Here at Obsidian, we’re always looking for new tools and best practices to deliver value to our clients.
One thing some instructional designers forget, though, is the issue of accessibility – are our courses open to all, including people with disabilities?
This article examines several issues related to accessibility and eLearning:
- Legal requirements for accessible web sites
- Problems encountered by people with disabilities who use educational sites
- Guidelines for accessible design from various government and private organizations
- Assistive technologies that aid learners with disabilities
- Developing accessible eLearning using the guiding principles of Universal Design for Learning.
To learn more about designing accessible eLearning, please enter your email address to download our white paper.