Learning is for Everyone: Instructional Design for Accessibility
Here at Obsidian, we’re always looking for new tools and best practices to deliver value to our clients.
One thing some instructional designers forget, though, is the issue of accessibility – are our courses open to all, including people with disabilities? This article examines several issues related to accessibility and eLearning:
- Legal requirements for accessible web sites
- Problems encountered by people with disabilities who use educational sites
- Guidelines for accessible design from various government and private organizations
- Assistive technologies that aid learners with disabilities
- Developing accessible eLearning using the guiding principles of Universal Design for Learning.
To learn more about designing accessible eLearning, please enter your name and email to download our article.